Mellow tone needed.

Post requests for particular tones/patches here
Forum rules
Keep it nice, keep it clean. This forum is not run by Positive Grid, so complaints about slow deliveries and the like will be removed as they're useless.
pgreen7436
United States of America

Mellow tone needed.

Post by pgreen7436 »

I am looking for a tone to use with my semi hollow star caster that sounds similar to the first few notes of Nat King Cole's "The Christmas Song'. Nice, soft mellow tone. I can't seem to find it in the huge library on tone cloud.
DrBaroni
Italy

Re: Mellow tone needed.

Post by DrBaroni »

pgreen7436 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:18 pm I am looking for a tone to use with my semi hollow star caster that sounds similar to the first few notes of Nat King Cole's "The Christmas Song'. Nice, soft mellow tone. I can't seem to find it in the huge library on tone cloud.
Just listened to that song, and at the beginning of it what I hear is a couple chords that seem to be played by a piano and then strings melody... :roll:
Anyway. You may try my own preset called 1DB-Clean on tone cloud, and then tweak it as you like. I believe it could be a good starting point. :)
It's a very clean tone, and warm. I use it with the guitar tone knob at about 50%. Let me know if it helps.
Davide
pgreen7436
United States of America

Re: Mellow tone needed.

Post by pgreen7436 »

Thank you. I'll give it a try.