Can't find app download in Google Play store

Questions about the Spark app (please specify whether on Android or iOS)
Forum rules
Keep it nice, keep it clean. This forum is not run by Positive Grid, so complaints about slow deliveries and the like will be removed as they're useless.
Ou7shined
Great Britain

Can't find app download in Google Play store

Post by Ou7shined »

Hi I received my Spark 40 amp around three weeks ago. Upon finding out that the app was only available on ios or android 8.1 - 9 I've been saving up to buy a tablet that had android 9 as an os. My tablet arrived today and when I looked for the spark app in the playstore I couldn't find it. I went to the download link for the app on the Positive Grid web site followed it and the link said my device wasn't comparable with this version of the app. Could somebody please tell me where I'm going wrong and how to install the app? Thanks
Jeffrey22
Canada

Re: Can't find app download in Google Play store

Post by Jeffrey22 »

Here is the Play Store link. You need Android 8.1 as you indicated.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... grid.spark

I hope this helps.
S@muele
Italy

Post by S@muele »

Ou7shined wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:09 am Hi I received my Spark 40 amp around three weeks ago. Upon finding out that the app was only available on ios or android 8.1 - 9 I've been saving up to buy a tablet that had android 9 as an os. My tablet arrived today and when I looked for the spark app in the playstore I couldn't find it. I went to the download link for the app on the Positive Grid web site followed it and the link said my device wasn't comparable with this version of the app. Could somebody please tell me where I'm going wrong and how to install the app? Thanks
which device model is it?
Ou7shined
Great Britain

Post by Ou7shined »

Hi. The model number is P10
Android version 9.0
Hope that's what you meant. If you need any other details, please ask. I'm still very uninformed as far as an android device goes. I'm more familiar with Windows pc's
Ou7shined
Great Britain

Post by Ou7shined »

Jeffrey22 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:21 am Here is the Play Store link. You need Android 8.1 as you indicated.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... grid.spark

I hope this helps.
Hi, Thanks. I did try that link but it didn't yield any results in playstore. I've tried every combination of positive grid, spark and spark app I can think of. I also tried clearing the data and cache in play store and play store services. Thanks anyway, though
S@muele
Italy

Post by S@muele »

Ou7shined wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:46 pm Hi. The model number is P10
Android version 9.0
Hope that's what you meant. If you need any other details, please ask. I'm still very uninformed as far as an android device goes. I'm more familiar with Windows pc's
yes model ok
maybe I misspoke
what brand is it?
(but if it has the play store it should work whatever brand it was)
Richard
Site Admin
Netherlands

Post by Richard »

Maybe this answer is too late but you can find the app in the Google Playstore at https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... grid.spark
--
Spark40 #SO4OC1033322
XVive U2 Wireless System
Fender HSS Stratocaster
Heartfield DR-6
Chinese Gothic Explorer copy
Nekki
India

Post by Nekki »

You can also download the APK of Spark application from the Google. It is available on many android application sites.
Malavida website has the app. Here's the link GBWhatsApp APKhttps://www.malavida.com/en/soft/spark-amp/android/ (remove it if not allowed link from third-party site). Download its APK and install it manually.