How to interchange the various effects pedals within the presets

Questions about the Spark app (please specify whether on Android or iOS)
Forum rules
Keep it nice, keep it clean. This forum is not run by Positive Grid, so complaints about slow deliveries and the like will be removed as they're useless.
Royster63
Great Britain

How to interchange the various effects pedals within the presets

Post by Royster63 »

Hi. Is there a way to interchange the various effects pedals within the presets. For example change a spring reverb to a plate reverb?. While using the spark app, I failed to detect any way to do this. I admit I have not checked through the manual but just wondered is anybody can help with this. Also, can you start from scratch? to create your own unique tones.

Thanks in advance.
Royster63
S@muele
Italy

Re: Effects Pedals

Post by S@muele »

Royster63 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:37 am Hi. Is there a way to interchange the various effects pedals within the presets. For example change a spring reverb to a plate reverb?. While using the spark app, I failed to detect any way to do this. I admit I have not checked through the manual but just wondered is anybody can help with this. Also, can you start from scratch? to create your own unique tones.

Thanks in advance.
https://youtu.be/Mngub2s2kPY
writing it would be too long, this video explains it well
Royster63
Great Britain

Re: Effects Pedals

Post by Royster63 »

Thank you. That was perfect :)
Royster63
wirelessguyny
United States of America

Re: How to interchange the various effects pedals within the presets

Post by wirelessguyny »

The video was useful but I was disappointed to see that there doesn’t seem to be a way to layer in the mod pedals.

It would be nice to be able to have something like. Phaser/flanger “AND” EQ as an example.

I have a set of real stomp boxes and truth be told I layer multiple distortion and overdrive pedals not to mention boosters and EQ.

It’s fun nonetheless but I wish it were a bit more configurable.